WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021: The official notification was released by the Women and Child Development Department Davanagere for the WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021. They are hiring applicants for the 80 vacancies of the Anganwadi Helper & Worker post. Nominees are suggested to read out the notification to check out the eligibility. Aspirants who are eligible for this post can apply for this post from the 8th April 2021 to 7th May 2021. Aspirants are suggested to check out the below content to get full details regarding this job vacancy.
WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Women and Child Development Department Davanagere|
|Posts Name||Anganwadi Helper & Worker|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07.05.2021|
WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
Aspirants who pass/clear their 8th / Matric from any accredited Board / University / Institution can apply for the vacant positions.
- Lower age limit: 18 years.
- Upper age limit: 35 years.
Check out the official notification.
Applicants who get recruited for the post will receive the salary as per the rules of the organization.
The selection will be made according to the Written Exam and Personal Interview performance.
Official Website: Visit the official website @anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in for more information.
Steps To Apply Online For WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants have to firstly open the official website of the WCD Davanagere.
- Then tap on the official notification and have to read out the instruction.
- Then fill the application form online and have to upload the important documents with it.
- Nominees have to pay the application fees and verify the application form information.
- At last, applicants have to deposit their form and save it for future use.
Important Links to Consider for WCD Davanagere Recruitment 2021:
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Pdf of Notification||Click Here|
|Website Link||Click Here|
Note: The application link is deactivated after the 7th of May 2021.