WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: West Central Railway publishes an advertisement on its official website. Under the advertisement, they furnish the detail regarding the 716 vacant positions of the Trade Apprentice post. Now they are hiring applicants to fill up these vacancies. Aspirants who are interested to grab this post have to deposit their application form after check out their eligibility. The applications are accepted till 30th April 2021 by the organization. Applicants interested to grab this post are advised to once read out the below notification.
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Department Name||West Central Railway|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|First Date to Apply for the post||15.04.2021|
|End Date to Apply for the post||30.04.2021|
WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Computer Programming and Programming Assistant||10|
|Welder (Electric & Gas)||43|
Applicants who clear their 10th plus hold an ITI certificate from an accredited University / Board / Institution can apply for the post.
- Lower age limit: 15 years of age.
- Upper age limit: 24 years of age.
- The relaxation in age limit for the reserved category as per the department rules.
- For General category: Rs.170/-.
- For Others category: nil.
The nominees will get a stipend of Rs. 12000 – Rs.120000/- for this post.
The selection should be made according to the Written-test, Personal interview performance. Applicants who clear these two rounds will call for document verification.
Official Website: Visit the official website @www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Steps To Apply Online For WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Applicants can apply only in the online mode through the official website.
- Firstly the nominees have to open the official website and read out the notification carefully from there.
- Under the application form, Individuals have to fill in all the details asked in the right manner.
- Then applicants have to attach all the necessary certificates with it.
- Nominees have to make sure that the details filled in are absolutely correct.
- After checking the form aspirants have to deposit it before the last date.