WCR Railway-West Central Railway issued the notice for the 38 empty seats of the Station Master post. The candidates interested in applying for the Station Master post can deposit their application form at the official website of the organization. The due date decided by the department for the submission of the form is 25th July 2021.
To get the full information, please read out the below article.
WCR Railway Recruitment 2021: High Points
|WCR Railway-West Central Railway
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
WCR Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Station Master post: 38 vacancies
The willing candidates have a valid degree in the recognized field to get recruited for the post.
The upper age set by the organization to apply for this post is 40 years of age for the general applicants. For SC/ST category nominees, it is 45 years and 43 years for the OBC category nominees.
The department doesn’t take a single amount for the deposition of the application form.
The salary of Rs.61400 Level-6 will be provided to the recruited aspirants by the WCR Railway.
The department will first be taken the written exam and then released the merit list based on the achievement under the written exam.
Official Website: Go to the organization’s official website @https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ to get any details.
How To Apply Online For WCR Railway Recruitment 2021
- The organization will accept the application at https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ by the online mode.
- The concerned applicants have first to open the apply details from the website.
- The application form will open on the window screen.
- Mention the information under the application form.
- Upload the important certificates into the form.
- Save the application form and deposit it immediately.
Necessary detailss to Consider for WCR Railway Recruitment 2021:
Note: The applicants can only apply between the 26th June 2021 to the 25th July 2021.