WII Recruitment 2021: Wildlife Institute of India is hiring the applicant under their department to fill up the 16 vacant seats of the Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist-I, and Project Associate post. The recruitment is done on a contract basis which is only for 15 months. The individuals who are interested and capable of any of this post can apply for this job vacancy before the last date. Read out the below paragraph to acquire the full details.
WII Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Posts Name||Senior Project Associate, Project Scientist-I, and Project Associate|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.4.2021|
WII Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Project Associate II||04|
|Project Scientist I||02|
|Project Associate I||08|
|Senior Project Associate||02|
Aspirants must hold PG Degree /Doctoral Degree / M.sc in wildlife science / Forestry / Ecology / Biodiversity conservation/Botany Environmental Science to garb the post. Nominees must hold relevant experience in every field.
- Project Scientist I: up to 35 years of age.
- Senior Project Associate: up to 40 years of age.
- Project Associate II /Project Associate I: up to 30 years of age.
Check out the official advertisement.
- Project Scientist I: Rs. 56000/- monthly.
- Senior Project Associate: Rs. 42000/- per month.
- Project Associate II /Project Associate I: Rs. 31000/- monthly.
The organization will take the online examination for the selection of the applicants.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.wii.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For WII Recruitment 2021
- Aspirants have to first go to the official website and read out the recruitment notification from there.
- Then the nominees have to get the application form in the prescribed format from the official website.
- Then properly fill in the information under the application form.
- After putting the details nominees have to affix/attach all the important documents with it and also have to paste one pp on it.
- At last, individuals have to deposit the form to the email id: ‘email@example.com’.