How To Be Motivated All The Time……
Howdy Guys, Every Morning We are waking up with some Dreams, Opportunities, Responsibility etc… Every Entrepreneurs, leader, Bosses they are thinking and working on future on each and every time. But we want motivated people for guidance. These Motivational Quotes Inspire you all the time. That’s a reason we wrote some 20 special Motivational Quotes for you.
1. “People throw stones at you and you convert them into MILESTONES.”
– Sachin Tendulkar
Must Read: Quotes For Best Friends
2. The sky has no limits. Neither should you…
– Usain Bolt
3. The Biggest risk is not taking any risk…. In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks….
– Mark Zuckerberg
4. My ambition is always to get Better and Better…
– Leo Messi
5. I can accept failure, but I can’t accept not trying….
– Michael Jordan
6. “Life itself is your teacher, and you are in a state of constant learning.”
– Bruce Lee
7. “My goal is simple It is complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exist at all.”
– Stephen Hawking
8. “Don’t fear for facing failure in the first attempt, Because even the successful maths starts with ‘ZERO’ only”
– A.P.J ABDUL KALAM
9. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt….
– Abraham Lincoln
10. “The people who are CRAZY enough to think they can CHANGE THE WORLD are the ones who do.”
– Steve Jobs
11. “Be the change you want to see in the world.”
– Adolf Hitler
12. “Do not compare yourself with anyone in this world. If you do so, you are insulting Yourself….
– Bill Gates
13. You can do anything if you have Enthusiasm….
– Henry Ford
14. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.”
– Bob Marley
15. In the practice of tolerance ones, enemy is the best teacher…..
– The Dalai Lama
16. “Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them; A Desire, A Dream, A Vision….
– Muhammad Ali
17. “That’s the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up.”
– Walt Disney
18. “If I, Being A Mother of two Can win A Medal, So can you all. Take me as an example and Don’t give up…
– Mary Kom
19. Be a Hero. Always say, ‘I have no Fear’
– Swami Vivekananda
20. Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless…
– Mother Teresa
Please click on SUBSCRIBE button and get New Updating Post…
Guys, Read Everyday when during negative thinking to completely change the way you see the world around you… If you like my Quotes than click on My Facebook Group
And join us for More Motivational Quotes….
Drop your Ideas in the Comment box and give your suggestion.