AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021- Airports Authority of India (AAI) issued an official notification to fill up the vacancy of Graduate/Diploma Apprentice and ITI Apprentice, 180 in number. Candidates who are engaging in this vacancy must submit their application form before the last date. To get more details to read the article thoroughly.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Posts Name||Graduate/Diploma Apprentice and ITI Apprentice|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24.01.2021|
Table of Contents
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Computer science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||08|
|Computer science / Information Technology (Diploma)||07|
|ITI Trade ( Finance and electronics/office asst/steno/Computer operator programming assist)||14|
- For Graduate/Diploma Apprentice: Candidate must possess a three-year diploma or Full-time regular four-year degree in engineering from an accredited Board/University/Institution.
- For ITI Apprentice: Candidate must possess ITI certificates in relevant trade from an accredited Board/University/Institution.
Age Criteria: Candidates up to the age of 26 years can apply for this post.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get an attractive salary of Rs. 12500-55000/- for this post.
- Stage 1: Candidates will have to first appear in a written exam.
- Stage 2: A merit list will be prepared according to the candidate’s performance in their exam.
- Stage 3: Later on, the merit list candidates will be called for the interview/ Documents verification/Medical fitness.
- Stage 4:The candidates who clear all the above three stages will be posted to the locations according to their registration location.
Steps To Enroll For AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Logon to the website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Tap on the Enroll tab.
- The home page will open with the following sections.
- Fill in all the details in the sections that appeared on the screen.
- Please recheck the entered details and submit it.
- Your enrollment is completed.
- Click on print to take out a print of your enrollment form.
Steps To Apply For AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Logon to the NATS portal by filling in your ID / Password allotted at the time of enrollment.
- The Home page will open on your screen.
- Click on the “Establishment Requests” Tab And Select Option “Find Establishment.”
- The page opens with two “Search Criterions.”
- Select Establishment Name, type AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, and click on the option “Search”.
- Select the “Apply” button and click on it.
Note: Candidates must submit their application form before the last date (24th January 2021).