Indian coast guard Recruitment 2021: The Indian coast guard has released an official notification to fill up the yantrik and Navik (General duty/Domestic branch) post, 358 in number. Candidates looking forward to grabbing this opportunity are advised to submit their application form before the last date (19th January 2021). Candidates up to 22 years of age can apply for this job. To hold more information regarding eligibility criteria, application procedure, read the article thoroughly.
Indian Coast guard Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian coast guard|
|Posts Name||Navik, Yantrik|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.01.2021|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Post name||Number of vacancies|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
|Navik (general duty)||260|
- Navik (general duty): Candidate must be senior secondary(10+2) with physics and maths from an accredited board/university/organization.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Candidate must pass 10th class from a recognized board/university/organization.
- Yantrik (Mechanical) (Electrical) (Electronics): Candidate must pass 10th class and hold a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering from an accredited board/university/organization.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must hold the given criteria inappropriate manner.
- Hearing: Normal
- Weight: according to height and +10 percentage according to age.
- Visual Standard: for the better eye (6/36) and the worse eye (6/36).
- Height: Minimum of 157 cms.
- Minimum age:18 years.
- Maximum age: 22 years.
- Candidates looking forward to applying for Navik (General duty) and yantrik post must be born between 01-08-1999 to 31-09-2003.
- Candidates looking forward to applying for the Navik (Domestic Branch) post must be born between 01-10-1999 to 30-09-2003.
- Age relaxation is given to reserved categories as per government rules and regulations.
- Candidates belong to other categories have to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee.
- No application fee is charged by the candidates who belong to SC/ST categories.
- Navik (General Duty): Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- + Dearness allowances and other allowances.
- Yantrik: Basic pay of Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5) + Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- + Dearness allowances.
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) + Dearness allowances.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in four stages, which is described below:
- Stage 1: Candidates will have to give a written exam.
- Stage 2: A merit list will be prepared according to the candidate’s online exam performance.
- Stage 3: An all-Indian merit list will be prepared, and the e-admit cards are allotted to those candidates whose names appear on the merit list.
- Stage 4: Under the last stage, the documents are verified by the Indian coast guard.
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website, the link of which is given below.
- Fill in all the details accurately to register yourself.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form regarding your qualification, age, and many more.
- Attach all the relevant documents asked by the recruiter.
- Recheck and submit it.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Coast Guard 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|