Air Force School Gwalior Recruitment 2021: Air Force School Maharajapur, Gwalior, published a notice regarding appointment 2021 for various PGT, TGT, PRT, and others. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility conditions carefully. Interested candidates should apply before 15th January 2021. Below are the other details regarding Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, and How to Apply.
Air Force School Gwalior Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Air Force School Maharajapur, Gwalior|
|Posts Name||PGT, TGT, PRT, and others.|
|Date of Examination||30.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15.01.2021|
Air Force School Gwalior Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|3||PGT Political Science||1|
|5||PGT Physical Education||1|
|11||TGT Social Studies||1|
|13||TGT Sports/ Games||1|
|14||TGT Art & Craft||1|
|20||Science Lab Attendant||1|
|21||Karate Instructor (Part-Time)||1|
|22||Dance Teacher (Part-Time)||1|
- For PGT: The candidate should have a Masters Degree in the relevant subject with 50 percent marks in Subject and aggregate and a B.Ed Degree or its equivalent.
- For TGT: The candidate should have a Masters Degree or Graduation Degree in the relevant subject with 50 percent marks in Subject and aggregate and a B.Ed Degree or its equivalent.
- For PRT: The candidate should have a Graduation Degree in the relevant subject with 50 percent marks in Subject and aggregate and a B.Ed Degree or its equivalent.
- For Jr. Librarian: Candidate should have 10th Certificate with Certificate of Library Science.
- For Office Superintendent: The candidate should be a graduate with five years of experience.
- For Science Lab Attendant: Candidate should have 12th Certificate.
- For Karate Instructor (Part-Time): Candidate should have a Degree or Diploma in Marshal Art/ Karate/ Taekwando with 55 percent marks.
- For Dance Teacher (Part-Time): Candidate should have a Degree or Diploma in any Indian Dance Form or any other dance form.
|Number||Post||Salary- Per Month (Rupees)|
Age Criteria: Candidates in the age group of 21 years to 50 years are eligible for the posts. Women and Physically Handicapped are given an age relaxation of 5 years.
Selection Procedure: The selection process includes three steps.
- There will be a Written Test or Aptitude test.
- The second round will be a Skill Test or Demonstration.
- The third round is the Interview round.
Official Website: The official website for Air Force School Gwalior is http://www.no1airforceschoolgwl.com.
Steps To Apply For Air Force School Gwalior Recruitment 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format available on the school website, along with copies of all necessary documents/ testimonials.
- Applications can be sent by either SPEED POST or dropped in the box kept at the school main gate (timing 08:00 to 14:00 Hrs).
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed in bold letters “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………..” Address: The Principal No.1 Air Force School, Bhind Road, Maharajpur, Gwalior-474020 (M.P.)
Note: Apply Before 15th January 2021 for PGT, TGT, PRT, and other posts.