KPTCL Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Bengaluru, publish an advertisement for 200 Apprentice posts. Online applications are invited from Diploma/Degree holder for one-year Apprenticeship Training, pass out of 2018, 2019, 2020 batch. Candidates are advised to read the eligibility conditions carefully. Interested candidates should apply before 22nd January 2021. Below are the other details regarding Vacancy, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Pay Scale, and How to Apply.
KPTCL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||KPTCL Bengaluru|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04.01.2021|
|Last Date to Enrol For NATS||19.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22.01.2021|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Result||27.01.2021|
|The date for Verification of Documents||03.02.2021 to 06.02.2021|
KPTCL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Vacancy Details: 1.Category-Graduate Apprentice
|1||Electric & Electronics Engineering||100|
2.Category-Technician (Diploma) Apprentice
|1||Electric & Electronics Engineering||60|
- Graduate Apprentice: The applicant should have a Degree in Engineering/Technology granted by a State Council/Board of Technical/University/Recognized Institute in a relevant discipline.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: The applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering/Technology granted by a State Council/Board of Technical/University/Recognized Institute in a relevant discipline.
- The Graduate candidates will get Rupees 7000 as stipends for a one-year duration of training.
- The Technician candidates will get Rupees 5000 as stipends for a one-year duration of training.
Age Criteria: The age limit for the candidates will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are shortlisted based on marks obtained in Diploma. A merit list will be formed, and their registered Email Id intimates the selected candidates.
Official Website: The official website for KPTCL Recruitment is https://www.karnatakacareers.in.
Steps To Apply Online For KPTCL Recruitment 2021
Candidates are requested to enroll themselves at National Web Portal before applying to KPTCL. Step 1
- Go to @www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Click on Enroll.
- Complete the Application Form.
- Save the Unique Enrollment Number generated.
- Click on Establishment Request Menu
- Click on Find Establishment
- Upload your Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited ” and search
- Click on apply
- Click on apply again.
Note: Eligible Diploma and Degree holder should apply before 22nd January 2021.