Assam Petro-Chemical Ltd, APL has released the notification for the 10 vacant seats of the Office Assistant, Driver & Another post at their website. The individuals who want to join the company can apply for the post after checking out all the eligibility criteria. The application for this post is submitted from the 29th June 2021 and submitted till the 19th July 2021.
In the below article, all details are mentioned clearly. Kindly view it and then apply for it.
APL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Assam Petro-Chemical Ltd, APL|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Driver & Other|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.07.2021|
APL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Public Relation Officer||01|
|Upper Office Assistant||01|
The candidates holding the 10+2 class / DCA Diploma/ Bachelors /Masters in mass communication are eligible to apply for the vacancy.
- Public Relation Officer: up to 40 years of age.
- Jr Driver/Typist/Clerk/Upper Office Assistant: up to 43 years of age.
The organization doesn’t mention any details in the notice about the application fees.
- Typist/Clerk: Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 + GP of Rs.8700/-
- Public Relation Officer: Rs.30000 – Rs.110000 +GP of Rs.13300
- Typist: Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 + GP of Rs.8700/-
- Upper Office Assistant: Rs.22000 – Rs.97000 +GP of Rs.9700
- Jr Driver: Rs.14000 – Rs.60500 + GP of Rs.8700/-
Based on the obtained marks in the written exam and personal interview, the selection is made.
Official Website: Go to the organization’s official website @http://assampetrochemicals.co.in/ for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For APL Recruitment 2021
- Open the APL official website and then apply for the vacant.
- Complete the registration process and then fill in the sked details into the application form.
- Then upload the important docs/certificates into it.
- Before the final submission, kindly check out the details once and then submit it.
Important Links to Consider for APL Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Carefully view the information before applying for the post.