Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board is looking for talented aspirants to fill the 213 vacant seats of the Jail Guard, Revenue Sub Inspector post. The individuals eagerly waiting for this vacancy have a good opportunity this time. The application for these vacancies is only submitted online. The applications for this post will get submitted from the 1st July 2021 and continue till the 14th August 2021.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Department name||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Posts Name||Revenue Sub Inspector, Jail Guard|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.08.2021|
UKSSSC Recruitment 2021: Essential Details
|Jail Guard (Female)||13|
|Jail Guard (Male)||200|
The individual cleared their 10+2 from the recognized board are granted to apply for the vacancy.
- Least age: 21 years of age.
- Highest age: 35 years of age.
- The nominees belonging to the reserved class will get relief -from the organization’s above age limit.
- For ST/SC/EWS: Rs.150/-
- For OBC/General: Rs.300/-
The applicant will get a salary of Rs.19900 – Rs.63200/- every month.
Computer Based Test and Physical Efficiency Tests are conducted for the selection of the aspirants.
Official Website: Open the official website @www.sssc.uk.gov.in for any queries.
How To Apply For UKSSSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website of the organization @www.sssc.uk.gov.in and check out the recruitment notice from there.
- Then apply for it after applying for it.
- Fill the details into the application form and upload the important certificates under it.
- After this, the nominees have to make the application fees payment.
- The final step is to make the application fees payment.
Necessary Links to Check out for UKSSSC Recruitment 2021:
|Apply Online||View Here|
|Official Notification||View Here|
Note: All the important details are discussed in the above article. Kindly read out it very carefully and then submit your form.