APS Recruitment: APS (ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL), SECUNDERABAD has released an excellent opportunity for candidates searching for jobs in the Teaching line. The organization invites applications to fill up the 54 vacancies in PGT, TGT, PRT. Candidates must GRADUATED OR POST GRADUATED WITH B.ED from an accredited board/university/institute. Contenders who want to grab this opportunity must fill the offline examination form and submit it by the last date. To hold more information regarding PAY SCALE, APPLICATION FEE, HOW TO APPLY, and much more than read the article carefully.
APS Recruitment Job Summary
|Division Name||APS (ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL)|
|Qualification||Graduation or Post Graduation Degree with B.Ed|
- PGT = Post Graduate Teacher.
- TGT= Trained Graduate Teacher.
- PRT= Primary Teacher.
VACANCY DETAILS :
Total Vacancies= 54
- PGT (POST GRADUATE TEACHER) = 09 seats
- TGT (TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER)= 17 seats
- PRT ( PRIMARY TEACHER)= 28 seats
- Fresh candidates= Candidates up to the age of 40 years can apply for this job.
- Experienced candidates= Candidates up to the age of 57 years can apply for this job.
- Candidates belonging to the Reserved category have provided a great relief in the age limit.
Candidates have to be selected based on their performance in the Online Screening Exam, Interview. Candidates who want to grab this opportunity must have the right communication level and high confidence level.
Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- as an Application fee.
Primary Qualification :
Candidates interested in grabbing this job must hold a GRADUATION OR POST GRADUATION degree with B.ED from an accredited university/institute or board.
- Download the Application form from the Official website of AMP.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form.
- Pay Rs.100 as an Application fee.
- Attach all the copies of documents demanded.
- At last, post it at the specified address given below.
Army Public School, Near RK Puram
Flyover, Neredmet, Trimulgherry- Secunderabad – 500056
Note: Last date for receiving the offline application form: 20th January 2021