Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard, (ICG) Indian Defence Association has publicized recruitment 2022 for five roles. The ICG organization has vacant seats for Lascar & Store Keeper posts. The intended contenders are required to review guidelines/rules and position eligibility details carefully before applying for ICG recruitment. The ICG organization has published the recruitment in News Paper from 21 May 2022 to 27 May 2022, and they wanted you to submit the ICG application form offline within 30 days.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2022: Key Facts
|Defense Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard, ICG|
|Official Website Link||https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/|
|Posts Name||Lascar & Store Keeper Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|ICG Notification Publication Date||27 May 2022|
|Ending Date to Apply Offline||27 June 2022 (Within 30 Days)|
Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Necessary Details
- Lascar- 03
- Store Keeper- 02
The contenders who have completed the 10th or 12th class from the acknowledged board/school are eligible to apply for ICG recruitment 2022.
The Indian Coast Guard organization first organizes a written exam and then contacts the contenders for a Trade test.
Also, See the Recent Notification APS UP Recruitment 2022
The ICG organization has not stated the application fee for Lascor and other posts.
- For Post No. 1- 18 years to 30 years
- For Post No. 2- 18 years to 25 years
- For Post No. 1- Rupees 5200- 20200 + Grade Pay Rupees 1800
- For Post No. 2- Rupees 19900
Official Website Link:
Move to the authorized website of ICG (Group-C) for more details at @https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
Steps To Think To Apply Offline For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- The interested contenders must check the authorized website of the ICG.
- Get the Lascor & Other posts advertisement and application form for Group-C recruitment 2022.
- Enter the details in the ICG application form by writing your name/age/qualification marks, category, address, and contact details.
- You must attach all the asked documents/certificates in the appropriate sequence and submit them to the down address.
Postal Address: Commander HQ/Headquarter, Coast Guard Region (North West), Post Box N0-09, Sector No-11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat State, Pin Code-382010.