Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Bombay High Court is looking for suitable nominees for the Recruitment of the Clerk post which is merely 247 in total. The individuals who find themself suitable for this post can apply for it online. But before applying the individuals are advised to view the instructions one. For grab, the full instruction read out the full content. Here you will get all the instructions like age limit to apply, selection procedure, education qualifications, and more. Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Department Name||Bombay High Court|
|Official Website of the institution||www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in|
|Name of the posts||Clerk|
|Vacancies into the total||247|
|Application form submitted from||24.12.2021|
|Application form submitted till||06.01.2022|
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022: Complete InformationVacancy Details: Clerks post: 247 vacancies Educational Qualifications: Bombay High Court demands Graduation with the ITI/Computer Certificate from the approved University or Institution for this post. Age Criteria:
- Least age for the clerk post: 18 years of age.
- Highest age for the clerk post: 38 years of age.
- The relaxation is available for the Reserved category candidates.
Steps To Apply Online For Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022
- At a first tap on the apply link from the below section to apply.
- Fill in the application form information very carefully.
- Ensure to fill in all the asked details carefully.
- Then affix the necessary certificates into the form.
- Next, pay the application form fees.
- In the end, deposit your form to the organization’s website.