CGPSC Recruitment 2022: The applications are invited by the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission for Recruitment 2022. The seats are empty for the Placement Officer, Principal Class-I, and Principal Class-II post which is 49 in total. Those who are interested to work on these posts can apply by depositing their application form online. The application form portal will automatically get closed after the 26th of January 2022. All the information is given under the below para. Once go through it and apply.
CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the institution||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Number of seats available||49|
|Name of the posts||Placement Officer, Principal Class-I, and Principal Class-II|
|Official Website of the organization||www.psc.cg.gov.in|
|First Date for form submission||28.12.2021|
|End Date for form submission||26.01.2022|
CGPSC Recruitment 2022: Full Information
|Principal Class II/ Placement Officer||38|
|Principal Class I||01|
For applying the aspirants must complete their Engineering and hold the diploma too in engineering. In addition, the contenders must have good teaching experience. For more educational information. Read out the official advertisement.
- Least age set for apply: 25 years
- Higher age set for apply: 30 years
- Relaxation of upper age limit to the reserved category.
- Local, SC/ST, PwD, Other Back Ward Classes: Rs.300/-
- Remain Categories: Rs.400/-
The department will pay the salary as per the level 13 per month.
The CGPSC will make the selection based on the result of the Interview and Written Test.
Official Website: Open the CGPSC official website @www.psc.cg.gov.in to get them any information.
Steps To Apply Online For CGPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the organization website @www.psc.cg.gov.in.
- Go towards the advertisement section and find out the advertisement from there.
- Readout all the information under the notice.
- Now tap on the Online Application option and apply for it.
- Complete all the important information into it and attach the imp docs under it.
- Submit the form and save it for the future.