KSP Recruitment 2022: The job notification was highlighted by the Karnataka State Police related to the 71 empty seats of the Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police post. The concerned applicants can make their applications for these posts online mode. The submission of the application form will be carried till the 27th January 2022 and the application fees will accept till the 29th of January 2022. More information related to the vacancy is given in the below article. KSP Recruitment 2022: Main Points
Note: Save the application form number for future use.
|Name of the department||Karnataka State Police|
|Official Website of the department||rsi21.ksponline.co.in|
|Posts Name||Armed Reserve Sub Inspector of Police|
|Vacancies in total||71|
|Submission of the application form started from||28.12.2021|
|The submission process continued till||27.01.2022|
KSP Recruitment 2022: Complete InformationVacancy Details: Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police post: 71 vacancies Educational Qualifications: Aspirants completing their Bachelor’s degree and post-graduation degree from the approved university or institution can apply. Age Criteria:
- For ST/SC/CAT applicants: 21-28 years of age.
- For GM applicants: 21-26 years of age.
- For ST/SC/CAT applicants: Rs.250/-
- For GM and OBC applicants: Rs.500/-
Some steps followed To Apply Online For KSP Recruitment 2022
- Move to the KSP official website.
- Read out the notification of the post from the career section.
- Check out the eligibility process to apply and then apply.
- Put all the details under the application form correctly.
- Then pay the fees and deposit the form online.
|Official Website link||View Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification of the vacancy||View Here|