OSSC Recruitment 2022: The notification was published by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) for the filling of the 87 seats of the Sub-inspector of excise post. Applicants who are eligible for applying can apply by sending the application form. The application form is accepted on the organization’s official website into the online mode only. The last date for the form submission is not released. The complete information is mentioned in the below article. Readout it once.
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the institution||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name of the posts||Sub-inspector of excise|
|Vacancies in total||87|
|First date for applying||23.12.2021|
|End date for applying||Updated Soon|
OSSC Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
Sub-Inspector of Excise post: 87 vacancies
The individuals who completed their Bachelor’s Degree, HSC / M.E standard from the approved university or institution can apply for the Recruitment 2022.
- Lowest age for applying: 21 years of age.
- Highest age for applying: 32 years of age.
Check out the notice.
The OSSC will pay the remuneration of Rs. 15000/- Per month to the selected nominees.
The Written exam, verification of the documents, and Personal interview will be conducted to hire the contenders.
Official Website: To get any details, open the website of the organization @ossc.gov.in/Public/OSSC/Default.aspx.
Steps To Apply Online For OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Once visit the official website of the OSSC.
- Search for the notice and tap on it.
- The notice will appear on your window screen.
- Readout it and move towards the application process.
- Complete all the instructions under the application form.
- Make the payment online for the application form and deposit your form.
Essential Links to Check out for OSSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Print out the filled application form for the emergency.