BPSC Recruitment 2021: Bihar Public Service Commission issued the advertisement for the notification, which contains the details regarding the 31 vacant seats of the Assistant Director post. The interested campaigners can apply for the post after check the official advertisement. The applications can be made till the 5th of July 2021. To get the full details/information, Kindly read out the below advertisement.
BPSC Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05.07.2021|
BPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer post: 31 seats
Journalism Degree/Mass Communication is necessary to apply for the Assistant Director cum District Public Relation Officer post.
The BPSC will set the age limit differently for both male and female categories. The male applicant’s age limit is 21-37 years and 21-40 years for female category applicants.
- For GEN/OBC category: Rs.750/-
- For SC/PWD/ST/Females: Rs.200/-
The BPSC will provide the salary of Level 09 to the hired employees.
The selection will be based upon the Written Exam and Oral Test.
Official Website: Once open the official website of the organization @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in in case of any query.
Steps To Apply Online For BPSC Recruitment 2021
- Search for the organization’s official website @www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. And view the notification details carefully.
- Then apply for the Assistant Director post from there.
- Clearly mention the personal details in the application form clearly.
- Next, attach the necessary documents with the application form into the pdf form.
- Do the payment of the application fees and deposit the application form asap.
Necessary Links to taken for BPSC Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The application form will only be accepted till the 5th of July 2021.