TMC Municipal Corporation Thane Recruitment 2021: TMC Municipal Corporation Thane looks for educated applicants for the MO, Lab Technician, and Another post. The vacancies are there only 42. The intended nominees are suggested to check out the notification and then apply for it carefully. The applications are accepted till the 29th of June 2021 only by post. Full details about the post are mentioned in the below advertisement.
TMC Municipal Corporation Thane Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||TMC Municipal Corporation Thane|
|Vacancies in the number||42|
|Posts Name||MO, Lab Technician, and Other|
|Website of the organization||https://thanecity.gov.in/tmc/CitizenHome.html|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||29.06.2021|
TMC Municipal Corporation Thane Recruitment 2021: Important Details
To get eligible for the post, the person must clear the MBBS /DMLT/B.Sc./MSC/Degree in the D.Pharma or B.Pharma from the accredited institution or university.
- Pharmacist: up to 65 years of age.
- Medical Officer-MO: till 70 years.
- Program Assistant: 37 years of age.
- Lab Technician: 65 years of age.
The application is submitted without any application fees.
- Pharmacist: Rs.19574/-
- Medical Officer-MO: Rs.60000/-
- Program Assistant: Rs.19339/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.29400/-
Written tests and Personal Interviews will be taken for the selection of the aspirants.
Kindly open the official website of the organization @https://thanecity.gov.in/tmc/CitizenHome.html. to get any the details.
Steps To Apply Offline For TMC Municipal Corporation Thane Recruitment 2021
- Open to the official website of the organization @https://thanecity.gov.in/tmc/CitizenHome.html.
- Before applying for the post, carefully check out the notification.
- Properly fill the asked details into the application form.
- Takes out it print and joins the necessary certificates into it.
- Finally, submit the form via the post to the TMC Municipal Corporation Thane.
Essential Links to Check out for TMC Municipal Corporation Thane Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The applicant can only apply to the offline mode.