BPSC Recruitment 2021: BPSC (Bihar Public Service Commission) has released an official recruitment advertisement to fill up the District Art and Culture Officer post. The vacancy is 38 in the number. Aspirants who are interested in this job vacancy have to visit the official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in. To apply for this post. The portal will open till the 2nd of March 2021. The organization will select the aspirants based on the personal interview scores. To get further details read out the details below.
BPSC Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||District Art and Culture Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.02.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02.03.2021|
BPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Details
District Art and Culture Officer: 38 Posts
|Category wise||Number of seats|
Aspirants have to clear the Graduation in the relevant stream and Post-graduation in Art History/Music/Dance/Fine Arts/Theater/Dramatics plus hold PG Dilpoma in Art.
- For Male Aspirants: 21-37 years of age.
- For Female Aspirants: 21-40 years of age.
- Aspirants of the General /BC/EWS category have to pay Rs.600/-.
- SC / ST category Aspirants have to pay Rs.150/-.
- Female Aspirants who hold Bihar Domicile have to pay Rs.150/-
Aspirants will get a salary between Rs.354oo – Rs.112400/- for this post.
Aspirants will get selected according to the performance in the Personal Interview.
Official Website: Visit the official website @bpsc.bih.nic.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For BPSC Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website.
- Then tap on the apply online option form there.
- Start filling the application form in the right manner.
- Then upload all the relevant documents in the right manner.
- At last, after recheck, the application form details submit it.
- Also, takes out it print out for future references.
Important Links to Consider for BPSC Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here.|
|Official Notification||Click Here.|
|Apply Online||Click Here.|
Note: The last date for the payment of the fees is 2nd March 2021.