Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: The online mode applications are invited by the Delhi District Court to fill up the post of Peon, Process Server, and Sweeper/Safai Karamchari. The number of vacancies is vast in number. Applicants can apply till the 21st of February 2021 (05:00 PM). The applications are only accepted through the online mode. To get full information read out the details given below.
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Delhi District Court|
|Website of the firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Posts Name||Peon, Process Server, and Sweeper/Safai Karamchari.|
|Number of the Vacancies||417|
|First Date to Apply Online||07.02.21|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21.02.21|
Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Name of the posts||Vacancies in number|
|Process Server (Office of Principal Judge, Family Courts, Delhi)||07|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon (Office of Principal District & Sessions Judge, Delhi)||276|
|Sweeper/SafaiKaramchari (Office of Principal District & Sessions Judge, Delhi)||23|
|Peon/Orderly/ Dak Peon (Office of Principal Judge, Family Courts, Delhi)||04|
|Process Server (Office of Principal Judge, Family Courts, Delhi)||74|
|Chowkidar (Office of Principal District & Sessions Judge, Delhi)||33|
- For Orderly/Peon/Dak-Peon, Sweeper/Safai Karamchar andChowkidar: Must hold Matrics from any recognized Board/University/Institution.
- For Process Server: Must clear Matrics from any recognized Board/University/Institution plus hold a valid driving license and 2 years of driving experience.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 27 years
- For UR/OBC category applicants – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/EWS category and Ex-Servicemen applicants – Rs. 250/-
The Organization will provide a pay scale at the 3rd and 4th Level in the pay matrix as per the 7th CPC to the selected applicants.
The selection should be made based on the following steps:
- Objective (MCQ) Test
- Driving Test (Process Server)
- Personal Interview
Official Website: Visit the official website @delhicourts.nic.in for more queries.
Steps To Apply Online For Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website @delhicourts.nic.in.
- Then search for the official advertisement on the home page.
- Then Tap on the apply online option, and the application form will open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details and information with the correct spellings under the application form.
- Then upload the scanned copies of the documents demanded in the form in the PDF form.
- Recheck the application form and then tap on the submit option.
- At last, it takes out its print also for future use.
Important Links to Consider for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The examination consists of 100 questions from the English/GK/Hindi/ Arithmetic subjects.