Central Railway Walk-In Byculla HQ Recruitment 2021: Official notification was published by the Central Railway West Bengal for the 03 vacant seats of the Senior Resident post. Aspirants interested can check out the full details and apply for the post in offline mode. The nominees have to appear for the walk-in interview on the 19th May 2021 at the organization’s premises.
Read out the below content to grasp the full details.
Central Railway Walk-In Byculla HQ Recruitment 2021
|Department name||Central Railway Walk-In Byculla HQ West Bengal|
|Vacancies in the number||03|
|Name of the posts||Senior Resident|
|Date of the Interview||19.05.2021|
Central Railway Walk-In Byculla HQ Recruitment 2021: Full Details
The education qualification required to apply for this post is PG/Graduation/Diploma in DM/DNB from any recognized board.
The upper age limit to apply for this vacancy is 40 years of age.
The organization doesn’t charge any amount as an application fee.
The organization provides the remuneration of Rs.26950 + Rs.6600 for the post.
The final selection will be made on the interview performance. Aspirants are suggested to perform the best during the interview to crack the post easily.
Official Website: Open the official website @https://cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Central Railway Walk-In Byculla HQ Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, nominees have to open the official website and check the notification form there regarding the post.
- Then the applicants have to take the printout of the application form.
- Under the application form, aspirants have to put all the details very carefully.
- Then the aspirant has to staple all the demanded documents with the form.
- Carry the application form with all the documents at the organization’s premises on the interview date. The interview venue is given below.
Interview venue: Dr. B.A.M. Hospital
Necessary Links for Central Railway Walk-In Byculla HQ Recruitment 2021:
|Notification Pdf||Click Here|
|Website link||Click Here|
|Application form link||Click Here|
Note: The aspirants can deposit their application form between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM on the interview date.