West Bengal Recruitment 2021: Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), West Bengal is inviting applications from the eligible applicants to fill the 466 vacant seats of the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, and Specialist Doctor post in the covid hospitals. Candidates interested to apply for this post have to deposit their application form immediately.
To collect the full details about the pay scale, education qualification, age criteria, and mane more read out the below content.
West Bengal Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH), West Bengal|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, and Specialist Doctor|
|Last Date to Apply Online||two-month from the release date|
West Bengal Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Medical Officer: Must possess the MBBS Degree.
- Staff Nurse: Hold B.Sc in nursing.
- Specialist Doctor: MBBS degree.
Check out the official advertisement.
No details are described regarding the application fees. So the applicants can apply without any cost.
The salary should be given as per the post. The salary details are as follow:
- Medical Officer: Rs.40000/-.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.17220/-.
- Specialist Doctor: Rs.50000/-.
The organization conducts the Interview for the final selection.
Official Website: Go to the official website @http://north24parganas.gov.in/ for more updates.
Steps To Apply Online For West Bengal Recruitment 2021
- At first, go to the official website @http://north24parganas.gov.in/.
- Then carefully read out the notification detail and apply for the vacancy.
- Put the necessary details in the application form rightly.
- Then attach all the important certificate copies with it.
- Upload one passport size photo on it plus a signature on it.
- Then verify the details once and submit them.
Important Links to Consider for West Bengal Recruitment 2021:
|Link of the Website||Click Here|
|Pdf of the Notification||Click Here|
Note: Applicants have to retain one hard copy of the application form with them for future use.