CGST Recruitment 2021: Central Goods & Service Tax issued the notification about the 11 vacant seats of the Tax Assistant post in their department. The concerned applicants can submit their application form before the 30th of June 2021 to apply for the post. The organization will only accept the application form into the offline mode. Continue to read out the below article for full details.
CGST Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Central Goods & Service Tax|
|Posts Name||Tax Assistant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.06.2021|
CGST Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Tax Assistant post: 11 seats
Only those aspirants are eligible for this post who clear their Graduation from the recognized college or university.
Less than or equal to 56 years of age applicants are eligible to submit the application form for this post. The applicants of the reserved category have the age relief by the organization.
No charges are applicable in the form of the application fees from the applicants.
Amount of Rupees 25500-81000/- on a monthly based will be provided to the selected nominees.
The organization will verify the documents and conduct the interview for the final selection.
Official Website: Visit the organization’s official website @www.ccovadodarazone.gov.in. for any details.
Steps To Apply Offline For CGST Recruitment 2021
- Applicants can apply only into the offline mode for the post.
- Firstly, get the application form from the official website.
- Write all the asked information into the application form carefully.
- Then attach/staple the copies of the important certificates with the application form.
- Paste one pp and also do the signature.
- Finally after completing the application form details sent the application form to the “02nd Floor, GST Building, Race Course Circle, Vadodara (Gujarat)”.