Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: The job seekers on the police line have a piece of good news this time. Odisha Police Recruitment Board is recruiting capable applicants for the Constable and Sub Inspector post. The selection of the individuals will be made for the 721 seats. The registration for these vacancies is made till the 15th July 2021.
For more information, read out the full advertisement.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||Odisha Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the posts||Constable and Sub Inspector|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.07.2021|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021: Necessary Details
The education qualification is required separately for every post. The education qualification details as per the post are discussed below:
- Sub Inspector: Bachelors degree from a recognized college or university.
- Constable (Communication): 10+2 from the accredited Board.
The age limit is set differently for every post. The age limit is:
- Sub Inspector: 21-25 years of age.
- Constable (Communication): 18-23 years of age.
The nominees are free from any charges. The organization does not charge a single amount.
The organization will provide the salary as per their rules and regulations.
The department will make the selection as per the Written exam and Interview.
Official Website: Open the official website of the organization @www.odishapolice.gov.in for more details.
How To Apply Online For Recruitment 2021
- The applicants can apply in the online mode @www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- At first, carefully check out the notification and then apply for it.
- Put the necessary information into the application form.
- Attach the documents of the file into the pdf form with the application form.
- Read out the filled details once and submit the form.
- Keep the application form print out for use at the interview.
Essential Links to Consider for Odisha Police Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
|Pdf of the Notification 02||Tap Here|
Note: The organization will conduct the exam in August.