Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd., a big oilfield construction company, is searching for candidates who know the accounts. Morgan is a heavy civil contractor who works for the last 50 years. Morgan has four offices situated in Edmonton, Acheson, Calgary, and Fort McMurray. Every year Morgan seeks out highly skilled individuals with experience and interpersonal skills.
Now Morgan is looking for the candidate to provide adequate support to their accounts payable and finance team. It is a full-time, temporary position. It’s an ample opportunity for the candidates who know about data entry. Candidates who are eligible for this post are suggested to read the article thoroughly.
Canada Data Entry Clerk Highlights
|Organization||Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd.|
|Industry||Construction, civil engineering, and oil & Energy|
|Type of employment||Temporary|
Role of Canada’s Data Entry Clerk:
Here is the role needs to be followed by the appointed clerk.
- Must have good written skills and effective oral skills to communicate with others.
- A positive attitude towards the work.
- Provide administrative support when needed.
- Have a high level of knowledge regarding data entry accuracy.
- Must hold a specific experience in excel and operate it without any difficulty.
- Able to manage a high-level workload.
- Tends to thrive in high-pressure situations.
- Able to perform so many tasks at one time.
- Must contain good judgment while disclosing personal/company information.
Requirements for a Canada Data Entry Clerk Position:
- The candidate must be punctual.
- Must be reliable.
- Candidate must hold a high school diploma from a recognized board/university/institution.
- Certificate of Administration Course from a recognized office.
- Must hold Data entry Experience in Accounts.
- Able to work for full-time hours.
The Payscale is not decided yet by the organization.
How to apply for Canada Data Entry Clerk:
The candidate interested in doing this job will send their recent updated resume, a passport-sized photo, academic certificates, and all the other documents as soon as possible to the official website.
Candidates are recruited for up to 6 months only, which is a full-time temporary position. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more updates.