Bihar Postal Circle has published the recruitment 2021 notice on its official website. The notice provides information about the 1940 vacant seat of the Gramin Dak Sevak post. The individuals looking to apply for this post can firstly advise to read out the official notice and then apply for it. The application portal will be open from the 30th of July 2021 to the 14th of July 2021.
Completely read out the full article and apply for it.
Department of Post Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Bihar Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30.06.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14.07.2021|
Department of Post Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Gramin Dak Sevak post: 1940 vacancies
To apply for the Gramin Dak Sevak post, the aspirants must clear their Matrics from any of the reputed boards / Universities or institutions.
The age decided by the organization to apply for this post is 18-40 years of age. That aspirant who is being under this age group can apply for the post without any obstruction.
- UR / EWS Male / OBC / Transman applicants: Rs.100/-
- PWD / ST / SC / Female / Transwoman: nil
- ABPM /Dak Sevak: Rs.10000 – Rs.12000/-
- BPM: Rs.12000 – Rs.14500/-
The organization will release the merit list, which contains the name of the selected candidates.
Official Website: Strike the official website of the organization @www.appost.in in case of any query.
Steps To Apply Online For Department of Post Recruitment 2021
- Strike the organization’s official website @www.appost.in. And check out the notification details from there.
- Then apply for the vacancy and complete the registration process.
- Put the essential details into the application form carefully.
- Next is to attach the important education certificates/ pp and signature into it.
- Then pay the application fees and deposit the form.
Essential Links to Check Out for Department of Post Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||View Here|
|Official Notification||View Here|
|Apply Online||View Here|
Note: Carefully view the above content to apply for Recruitment 2021.