The good news for the individuals who are waiting for the Indian Navy jobs. The Indian Navy released the latest notice on their official website regarding the 45 vacant seats of the SSC X IT post under their department. The applications can be made between the 2nd of July 2021 to the 16th of July 2021 to apply for the post.
All the detail are mentioned in the below article.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||Indian Navy|
|Posts Name||SSC X IT|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.07.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16.07.2021|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Important Details
SSC X IT post : 45 vacancies
Individuals holding the BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/M.Sc Computer/IT /MCA /M. Tech computers from a reputed university or institution are eligible to apply.
Applicants born between 02 Jan 1997 to 01-07-2002 are suitable to apply for the SSC X IT post.
Refer to the official notice.
The Indian Navy will provide a handsome salary package to the hired applicant. To get the salary details, Kindly check out the official notification.
The Indian Navy will adopt the below steps while making the recruitment selection.
- Merit list based upon the qualifying degree.
- Personal Interview
- Medical Exam
- Merit list
Official Website: Strike the official website of the organization @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to get more details.
How To Apply Online For Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- The first step is to open the official website of the Indian Navy @www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- View the details of the application form carefully and then move towards the application process.
- Carefully write all the information into the application form.
- After completion of the details, attach the necessary documents in it.
- Then make the payment of the application fees, if mandatory.
- Finally, submit it and keep its printout.
Eligible Links to Check out for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here.|
|Official Notification||Tap Here.|
|Apply Online||Tap Here.|
Note: Kindly view the website of the organization time to get the exam details.