RRB Group D Railway is conducting the recruitment process for the 14870 vacant seats of the Assistant Pointsman-Traffic Department post. Those individuals who are interested in applying for it can apply for the post after completing the registration process. The applications are only accepted into the online way.
All the important details about the vacancy are stated clearly in the below article.
RRB Group D Railway Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the department||RRB Group D Railway|
|Name of the posts||Assistant Pointsman-Traffic Dept.|
|Vacancies in the number||103769|
RRB Group D Railway Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Assistant Pointsman-Traffic Dept. post: 103769 vacancies
The 10th class and ITI certificate are mandatory to apply for the Assistant Pointsman-Traffic Dept. post.
- Least age limit: 18 years.
- Highest age to apply: 33 years of age.
- For SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC Category applicants: Rs.118/-
- For General Category individuals: Rs.236/-
The amount of the Rs.18000/- 7th Pay Commission will be payable to the selected applicants.
The RRB Group D Railway will take the Written Test for the selection of the individuals.
Official Website: Check out the organization’s official website @https://indianrailways.gov.in to get the details.
Steps To Apply Online For RRB Group D Railway Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website and check out the recruitment notice from there.
- Next is to apply for it and mention the details clearly in it.
- Then attach the asked document clear images into it.
- Also, upload the photograph and signature into it.
- Recheck the details once and deposit the form.
Important Links to Consider for RRB Group D Railway Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Not Available.|
Note: The exam date will be released soon by the organization.