District And Session Judge Recruitment 2021: A fantastic opportunity was recently released for the contenders seeking court jobs. District And Session Judge office released an official recruitment notification to fill up 13 seats of Peon/ Addl. Peon. Contenders interested in this job vacancy can submit their application form through the speed post before the last date. To apply for this job, contenders must qualify 8th from any recognized Board/University/Organization. To get more information about its pay scale/selection criteria and many more, read the article fully.
District And Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Office of the District and Session Judge|
|Posts Name||Peon/ Addl. Peon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.01.2021|
District And Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Peon/Addl. Peon: 13 posts
Contenders interested in doing this job must qualify 8th from any recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Contenders range between 18-42 years of age can apply for this post. Contenders above 42 years of age are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Age Relaxation is applied for the Contenders belonging to the reserved categories.
To get the application fee, details Contenders are advised to visit the official recruitment notification.
The organization will provide a handsome monthly salary of Rs.16900-Rs.53500/- for this post to the selected contenders.
The contenders will get according to their performance during the time of the Personal Interview. Contenders who want to grab this job must advise holding good communication skills and proper manner to grab this job quickly.
Official Website: Visit the official website @districts.ecourts.gov.in for more details.
Steps To Apply Online For District And Session Judge Recruitment 2021
- Open the official website.
- Get the application form inappropriate manner.
- Fill in all the details correctly in the application form.
- After this, attach the scanned copies of the documents which are necessary for this post.
- At last, Recheck it and post it to the official address mention below.
Address: The Superintendent, Office of the District and Session Judge Judicial Court Complex Panipat-132103