Faridabad Haryana Court Recruitment 2021: An official recruitment notification for Peon/Chowkidar’s posts and others was released by the Office of the District and Session Judge, Faridabad. Contenders interested in this post have to submit their application form through the offline mode on the Organization’s official address. The last date for submission of the application form is 9th February 2021. Read the information given below for more details regarding this job opportunity.
Faridabad Haryana Court Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Office of the District and Session Judge, Faridabad.
|Process server/ Chowkidar/Waterman/Peon/Additional Peon
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
Faridabad Haryana Court Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Process server: 09 Posts
- Chowkidar/Waterman/Peon/Additional Peon: 11 posts
- For Process Server Post: This post’s education qualification is Matrics and full knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi knowledge.
- For Peon/Chowkidar /Addl Peon: To get eligible for this post, Contenders must qualify 8th from an accredited Board/University/Organization and must hold full knowledge of Hindi and Punjabi language.
Contenders range between 18-42 years of age are suitable to apply for this job.
The organization charges no application fee for this post by the organization.
Contenders will receive an attractive salary between Rs.16900- Rs.53500/- every month.
Contenders for this post will be selected according to their results in the personal interview. Contenders are advised to hold better communication skills to garb these posts quickly.
Official Website: Visit the official website in case of any query.
Steps To Apply Online For Faridabad Haryana Court Recruitment 2021
- Get the application form through the official website of Faridabad Haryana Court.
- Complete the application form by filling in all the necessary details under it.
- Attach all the relevant documents eligible for this post.
- Paste your passport size on the form and make your signature.
- After rechecks, the form, post it to the address given below.
Address: Office of the District and session Judge, sector 12 Faridabad.
Note: The date and schedule of the viva voce should be uploaded soon by the Faridabad Haryana Court on their official website.