District and Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Nalbari District Judiciary released a job opportunity for those applicants who are not much educated. They are going to hire the campaigners for the 08 vacancies of the Driver, Peon post. The Nalbari District Judiciary will accept the application form, which is submitted till the 30th June 2021.
To get the many details, Kindly review the below para.
District and Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Nalbari District Judiciary|
|Posts Name||Driver, Peon|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||30.06.2021|
District and Session Judge Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The education qualification necessary for these vacancies is 08th Class. To apply for the driver post, the applicant must hold a valid driving license.
The age limit details are as follow:
- Least age limit: 18 years
- Highest age limit: 38 years
The candidates have a relief into the application fee form. Therefore, the contenders can freely submit the application form.
- Peon: Rs.12000 – Rs.37500/- monthly with GP of Rs. 3900/-
- Driver: Rs.14000 – Rs.49000/- monthly with GP 0f Rs. 5200/-
The organization will involve the below steps for the selection:
- Written Test.
- Driving Test/Screening Test.
Official Website: Visit the official website of the organization @www.nalbarijudiciary.gov.in f
Steps To Apply Offline For District and Session Judge Recruitment 2021
- Firstly take out the application form print it out from the official website.
- Then write down all the details into it very carefully.
- Staple the education qualification document, experience, age proof, Driving license, and many more.
- Then paste one color pp into the given below.
- In the end, convert the application form into the pdf form and sent it to the ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
Necessary Links to Consider for District and Session Judge Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Note: The aspirants working under the government sector must note that they have to submit the Non-Objection certificate to the organization.