RRB Recruitment 2021: Railway Recruitment Board hires the applicants for the 11277 vacant seats of the Assistant (Workshop) post. The concerned candidates can deposit their application form asap. Continuously read out the below article for more information.
RRB Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Assistant (Workshop)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Released Soon|
RRB Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Assistant (Workshop) post: 11277 seats
The applicants who clear their Matrics or Hold ITI from the accredited institute, which the State Council recognizes for Vocational Training/National Council for Vocational Training, can apply for the vacancy.
The department will set the age limit according to the category.
- For General category: 18-33 years of age.
- For OBC (NCL) category: 18-36 years of age.
- For SC/ST category: 18-38 years of age.
The organization will provide a stipend of Rs.18000/- plus the allowances to the recruited persons.
The application fee charges are set differently for every category by the organization. The details are:
- For GEN/OBC category: Rs.500/-
- For SC/Female/ST/Minorities/EWS/Ex-Servicemen/Transgender category: Rs. 250/-
The procedure of the Selection :
The selection will be based on the below steps:
- Computer Based Test.
- Verification of documents.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
Official Website: Go to the organization’s official website @www.indianrailways.gov.in for any information.
Step by Step To Apply Online For Recruitment 2021
- The RRB will only accept the application form in the online form.
- Open the official by entering the web address www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Next, search for the notification form there and carefully read out it.
- Then complete the registration process.
- Mention the details carefully under the application form.
- Login with the id and password.
- Fill in the information carefully.
- Upload the documents of the demanded certificates and also attach one pp.
- Pay the application fees and deposit the form.
- Retain the application form for future use.
Note: After the final submission, the aspirants cannot make any changes to the form. So the nominees are advised to review the details carefully before the final submission.