ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment: ECIL organization is going to hire 40 contenders for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. The ECIL organization will complete the recruitment based on the GATE score. The eligible nominees can start applying for ECIL organization recruitment 2022 on 23 April 2022, and the online portal will close on 14 May 2022. Read the complete information given here for ECIL organization recruitment 2022.
ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2022:Key Points
|Company Name||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited, Hyderabad|
|Posts Name||Graduate Engineer Trainee/GET|
|Number of Vacancies||40 Posts|
|Dates to Apply||From 23 April 2022 to 14 May 2022|
Table of Contents
ECIL Hyderabad Recruitment 2022: Significant Details:
- GET/Graduate Engineer Trainee ECE-21 Posts
- GET/Graduate Engineer Trainee Mech- 10 Posts
- GET/Graduate Engineer Trainee CSE- 09 Posts
The contenders for the ECIL organization recruitment must have completed an Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics / ECE/ CSE/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks from an acknowledged Institute/University/College.
Nominees will be shortlisted based on their GATE 2022 score, and then the ECIL organization will call them for a Personal Interview.
Chosen candidates will get Rs.54880 per month for the post of GET/Graduate Engineer Trainee.
ECIL organization will not take any fee for the recruitment of the GET posts.
The nominees must be below 25 years for apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.ecil.co.in
Essential Steps To Follow to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2022:
- All the eligible nominees are advised to move to the official website of the ECIL organization.
- Read all the details given here and fill out the online application form for the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts.
- Attach all the required docs/latest resume, id proof, educational mark sheets, and experience certificates with the Graduate Engineer Trainee posts.
NOTE: Read all the instructions and apply for the GET post recruitment at the ECIL organization.