ONGC Recruitment 2022: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, one of the biggest limited of crude oil and natural gas released the recruitment notification on their official website to fill the 3614 vacant seats of the Apprentice post. Applicants who are interested and eligible to grasp this post can apply in an online way. The online applications are received by the 15th of May 2022.
Check out the below paragraph to grasp the necessary details.
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Department name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Vacancy for the post||Apprentice|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15.5.2022|
Table of Contents
ONGC Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Sector Northern- 209 Posts
- Sector Mumbai-305 Posts
- Sector Western- 1434 Posts
- Sector Eastern – 744 Posts
- Sector Southern-694 Posts
- Sector Central -228 Posts
The contenders holding the degree/diploma or ITI from a recognized college or institution can apply for the post.
Also, Check the Latest Notification ECIL Recruitment 2022
The age limit is 18 years to 24 years applicable as per the department rules and regulations.
Check out the official website.
- For Graduate Apprentice- Rupees 9000
- For Trade Apprentice- Rupees 7700
- For Diploma Apprentice – Rupees 8000
The organization will make the selection based on the qualification marks.
Official Website: Go to the official website @www.ongcindia.com
Steps To Apply Online For ONGC Recruitment 2022
- At first, nominees have to read out the notification and then have to take out the printout of the advertisement.
- Properly mention the asked details under the form like name, age, qualification marks, contact details, email id, etc.
- Then upload all the necessary documents copies with it in the prescribed manner and attach the photograph on it.
Important Links to Consider for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
|Apply online||Find Here|
|Notification Link||Find Here|
|Website link||Find Here|
Note: The nominees have to note that the recruitment application form will be accepted before 15th May 2022.