USA Recruitment: The United States of America has a state named North Carolina in the southeastern region. Chefella’s LLC is a company in the same state which is looking for successful and passionate event planners. The aspirants are invited to fill the application form if they want to work in the US and want to be an event planner in a big company. More details regarding the job requirements and eligibility conditions are given below.
USA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Chefella’s LLC|
|Name of the Job||Event Planner|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||Not Mentioned|
Chefella’s LLC, USA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Chefella’s LLC, USA
Name of The Posts:
- Event Planner
- The candidate should have demonstrated understanding as an occasions organizer or coordinator
- The applicant should be able to make timely arrangements for weddings, gatherings, parties, etc.
- He should have the capacity to construct beneficial business connections and to deal with various activities.
- He should be organized to perform multiple tasks.
- He should have knowledge of MS Office and is bound to submit references from past customers.
Pay Scale: A handsome amount of $10 – $15 an hour will be given to chosen aspirants.
Responsibilities of an Event Planner:
- The applicants have to transport products and crude materials from assembling plants to the delivery location.
- He has to assess the customer’s requirements and aspirations for every occasion.
- The applicant also has to deal with all occasions set-up, destroy, and catch up measures.
- He has to keep up occasion financial plans and has to liaise with sellers, exhibitors, and partners
- He has to book settings, performers, picture takers, and timetable speakers.
- At last, he has to evaluate an occasion’s general achievement and submit discoveries.
Official Website: https://www.simplyhired.com/
How To Apply For USA Recruitment:
- All the interested aspirants should visit the link mentioned above and complete the application form with accurate details and complete information.
- Attach the required document and lastest CV of yours.
- Submit it to the address mentioned.
NOTE: If you are ready to work as an Event Planner in the US then apply for this recruitment as soon as possible.