Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: The job advertisement was published by the Gauhati High Court on their official website regarding the recruitment of the 02 empty seats of the Court Attendant (Peon) and Chauffeur (Driver) post. The applicant who is looking forward to working with the organization on these posts can submit their application form online. The applications are only made into the online mode at the organization’s website. Complete instructions are given under the below article. Readout it for grabbing out the full details. Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: Main Points
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking to apply must clear 8th and Matrics with a good percentage from the approved university or institution. Age Criteria: The age for applying for the post is 40 years. The nominees who are below this age limit are eligible to apply Application Fee:
|Institution Name||Gauhati High Court|
|Name of the posts||Court Attendant (Peon) and Chauffeur (Driver)|
|Vacancies in total||02|
|Submission of form started from||17.01.2022|
|Submission of the form End date||31.01.2022|
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022: Complete InformationVacancy Details:
|Court Attendant (Peon)||01|
- For ST/SC category: Rs.150/-
- For Others category: Rs.300/-
- Court Attendant (Peon) post: Rs.21000 – Rs.52000/- monthly.
- Chauffeur (Driver) post: Rs.14000 – Rs.60500/- monthly.
Steps To Apply Online For Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2022
- Go to the web portal of the GHC.
- On the homepage go to the recruitment section.
- Search for the notice and read out it.
- Fill in the details under the application form correctly.
- Next, upload the education qualification certificates with it.
- In the end, tap on the submit option and submit your form.