Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invited the applications for the Manager, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, and more posts. The applicants who desired to work with the MDNL can apply online at the official website. The applications will only be accepted till the 15th January 2022. The individuals looking for the full job detail are advised to view this article fully. MDNL Recruitment 2022: Main Points
Educational Qualifications: Applicants who clear their B. Tech, B.E, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBBS, MBA, MA, MSW, and Diploma in Journalism /Public Relations / Mass Communication can apply for the posts. To grab the education qualification details post-wise, review the notice. Age Criteria:
|Name of the institution||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Official Website||midhani-india. in|
|Name of the posts||Manager, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee, and more.|
|Vacancies in the total number||61|
|Applying the first date||01.01.2022|
|Applying the last date||15.01.2022|
MDNL Recruitment 2022: Complete InformationVacancy Details:
|Management Trainee – Chemical Engineering||01|
|Assistant Manager – Corporate Communication||01|
|Management Trainee – Metallurgy||22|
|Management Trainee – Administration / HR||04|
|Assistant Manager – Medical||01|
|Management Trainee – Mechanical||15|
|Management Trainee – Civil||03|
|Assistant Manager – IT||01|
|Management Trainee – Electrical||06|
|Management Trainee – Safety||01|
|Manager – Automation||01|
|Management Trainee – Ceramic Engineering||01|
|Assistant Manager – Materials Management||03|
|Manager – Mechanical||01|
- For Manager – Automation/ Manager – Mechanical post: 18-40 years
- For Remaining post: 18-30 years
- For OBC and General category: Rs.100/-
- For ST/SC/ESM/PWD: Nil
- For Manager – Automation/ Manager – Mechanical post: Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/-
- For Remaining post: Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
Steps To Apply Online For MDNL Recruitment 2022
- Read out the notice from the MDNL official website.
- Check out all the instructions required to apply.
- Apply Online in the right way.
- Fill in all the essential details under the form.
- Attach the important docs under it.
- Submit your form after paying the application fees.