The applications are invited into the Banking sector. The South Indian Bank Limited is looking for eligible and hardworking candidates to fill the various seats of the Probationary Clerk, Probationary Officer post. The applicant who wants to get a job in the banking sector can apply for the post after checking out all the eligibility to apply. The applications submitted in an online way will be considered by the organization. The submission process will continue till the 11th of January 2022. Complete details are discussed under the upcoming para. Readout it to get the full details.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Main Points
|Name of the department
|South Indian Bank Limited
|Name of the posts available
|Probationary Clerk, Probationary Officer
|Vacancies in the total number
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Complete Information
- Probationary Officer
- Probationary Clerk
The candidates for apply must clear their Matrics / 10+2 / Graduation and Post Graduation into any field.
The age criteria decided by the organization for applying are 26 and 28 years of age. Individuals up to 26 or 28 years of age can apply.
- For ST/SC category: Rs.200/-
- For General category: Rs.800/-
- Probationary Officer: Rs.36000 – Rs.63840/-
- Probationary Clerk: Rs.17900 – Rs.47921/-
The hiring will be made as per the result of the Online test and Interview.
Official Website: Go to the organization’s website @southindianbank.com for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For South Indian Bank Recruitment 2022
- Open the official website of the South Indian Bank.
- Move to the news section and search out for the official adv from there.
- Get it appropriately and read out it.
- Applyinf for the post carefully.
- Scanned all the docs and upload them into the application form.
- Ensure to fill in all the details properly and submit your form.