Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization invited the Home Guard Volunteer post applications, 296 in the number. The organization will recruit the applicants for the 3 years. Contenders looking forward to this post can apply for this post until the 31st of March 2021. Applicants who are already working as Home Guard Volunteers can’t apply for this post. Aspirants for this post will get the salary on a daily basis. Nominees, to get further details, are recommended to go to the below content.
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization|
|Posts Name||Home Guard Volunteer|
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2021|
Goa Police Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Home Guard Volunteer: 296 posts
Applicants interested in grabbing this post must pass 8th in the right manner from the accredited Board / University /Institution.
This post’s minimum age limit is 20 years of age, and the maximum age limit is 50 years of age.
The nominees don’t have to make any payment during the submission of the application form.
The nominees who will get recruited for this post will get the salary daily. For one day, nominees will receive Rs.704/-.
The organization makes the selection according to the following stages:
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- and Written Test & an Oral Test.
Steps To Apply For Goa Police Recruitment 2021
- Nominees for this post firstly have to read out the notification carefully.
- After checking their eligibility for this post, candidates have to download the application form.
- Fill in all the credential information under the application form.
- Then upload the documents photocopies with the application form.
- Then recheck the details filled in it and then post it to the “Office of the Home Guard & Civil Defence Organization, Police Headquarters, Panaji-GOA.”
Important Links to Consider for Goa Police Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification||Tap Here|
Note: Candidates for this job vacancy can hold 15 years of the competent authority’s resident certificate.