RBI Recruitment 2021: An excellent job vacancy is released in the banking line. Recently, (RBI) the Reserve Bank of India issued a job advertisement on its official website. They invited the applications from the concerned applicants to fill up the 871 vacancies in Legal Officer, Office Attendant, Assistant Manager, and Bank’s Medical Consultant post. Candidates who are eligible for this job vacancy can apply for this post in the right manner. For the full details about this post, go through the official notification.
RBI Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Name of the organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Attendant, Legal Officer, Assistant Manager, and Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|Mode of application form||Online/Offline|
|Last Date to Apply||given below|
RBI Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|Name of the post||Number of the vacancies|
|Legal Officer, Assistant Manager||29|
|Bank’s Medical Consultant||01|
- Office Attendant: Must clear Matrics from the recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Legal Officer, Assistant Manager: Hold Bachelor’s degree in Law and Engineering and Masters degree in Hindi and Hindi Translation from the recognized Board.
- Bank’s Medical Consultant: Nominees looking forward to this post must hold an MBBS degree in the relevant field.
- Office Attendant: 18-25 years of age
- Legal Officer, Assistant Manager: 21-40 years of age
- General/OBC category: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.50/-
Legal Officer, Assistant Manager
- General/OBC category: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.100/-
- Office Attendant: Rs.10940 – Rs.23700/- monthly.
- Legal Officer, Assistant Manager: Rs.28150 – Rs.62400/- monthly.
- Bank’s Medical Consultant: Rs.1000 /- per hour.
Nominees for this post will get recruited according to the following steps:
- Online test
- Language Proficiency Test
How To Apply For RBI Recruitment 2021:
Nominees interested in this post and who want to apply for this post apply from the official website. Firstly fill in all the details under the application form correctly and then attach all the demanded documents. After fulfilling all the details submit the application form immediately.
Nominees for (post 3) have to submit their application form to the “Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Near Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302004” through the post.
Important Links to Consider for RBI Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|The official notification for post 1||Click Here|
|Official Notification for post 2||Click Here|
|The official notification for post 3||Click Here|
Note: To get the written exam details to read the notification carefully.