HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: A job vacancy was recently released for the candidates who are looking for government jobs. HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) is looking for a dedicated and eligible contender to fill up the 697 posts of Gram Sachiv. The application is not accepted after the 22nd of March. The nominees for this post will get an attractive salary. During the interview time, nominees have to bring all the documents copies uploaded under the application form. For more information, go through the full article.
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Development & Panchayat Department of Haryana|
|Posts Name||Gram Sachiv|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.03.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22.03.2021|
HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Gram sachiv posts: 697 seats.
Nominees interested in this job vacancy must clear their Graduation Degree from the recognized Board / University / Institution.
Nominees age between 17-42 years can be eligible to apply for this job vacancy. The age relaxation applies to the contenders belonging to the reserved category as per the authority rules.
- GEN category: Rs. 100/-
- Haryana Female: Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG male contenders of Haryana: Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG female contenders of Haryana: Rs. 13/-
The pay scale decided by the authority for this job vacancy is Rs.19900 – Rs.63200/-.
The selection will be done according to the Written test performance.
Steps To Apply Online For HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021
- Nominees have to apply online for this post through the official website.
- Individuals must fill up all the details under the application form regarding name, age, qualification, etc.
- Then attach all the documents copies under the application form.
- Pay the application fees and then successfully submit the application fees.
- Last, Take the application form print out for future use.
Important Links to Consider for HSSC Gram Sachiv Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Exam Pattern and syllabus||HSSC Gram Sachiv Exam Pattern and Syllabus|
Note: Candidates who don’t reach for the interview on time will get rejected for this post.