PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited issued a job notification regarding the Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA) post. Interested individuals can apply for this post from 5th March 2021 to 26th March 2021 on the official website. Applicants to get recruited for this post must hold full knowledge of the Punjabi Language. The organization doesn’t select contenders based on personal interview performance. Nominees are advised to read out the full details below to get proper knowledge of this job vacancy.
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL)
|Assistant Sub Station Attendant (ASSA)
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|Last Date to Apply Online
PSTCL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
Assistant Sub – Station Attendant: 150 Posts
Nominees for this post must clear their Matrics along with the subject Punjabi and must hold full-time ITI in wireman Trade/Electrician from any recognized institution.
Lower age group: 18 years of age
Upper age group: 37 years of age
- For SC / EWS category nominees: Rs.160/-
- For PwD category applicants: Rs.200/-
- For another category: Rs.400/
The nominees will get an attractive stipend for these posts as per the authority norms.
Nominees will get selected for this post based on ITI marks. No written test will be conducted by the organization for the selection of the post.
Steps To Apply Online For PSTCL Recruitment 2021
- Applicants have to go to the official website and then apply form there
- Firstly have to get registered themself and then start filling the application form.
- Mentioned all the details under the recruitment form in the correct manner.
- After this upload, all the documents copies under the form.
- In the end, submit the application form before the last date and pay the application fees.
- Nominees are suggested to takes out one hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
Important detailss to Consider for PSTCL Recruitment 2021:
|Registration | Login
Note: The application fee payment should be made through the SBI Online/Offline.