Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force is going to conduct the AFCAT Exam for the recruitment of candidates for filling 235 vacancies for Technical and Non-Technical Posts. The applications will be accepted just in the online mode only. The candidates will need to submit their applications by 30/12/2020.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Indian Air Force AFCAT|
|Posts Name||Technical and Non Technical Posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||30/12/2020|
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021 Complete Details
The Post Names:
- Flying Branch Staff-69
- Ground Duty Staff (Technical)-96
- Ground Duty Staff (Non – Technical)-70
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 12th with Physics and Maths as subject/ Graduation in any discipline/ B.E/ B.Tech from an authorized academy.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates must be strictly in accordance with the specified criteria only:
- Flying Duty Staff: 20-24 years
- Ground Duty Staff: 20-26 years
The age specified above will be considered as on 01/01/2022.
In other words, we can say that the candidates must be born between the following dates:
- Flying Duty: 02/01/1998 to 01/01/2002
- Ground Duty: 02/01/1996 to 01/01/2002
Application Fee: Online payment of the application fee is to be done by the candidates. The application fee to be paid by every candidate is 250 Rupees.
Pay Scale: The rules and norms for the payment of remuneration in the Indian Air Force will be applicable and the appointed candidates will receive a handsome salary.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will have to attend the AFCAT Exam that will be held on 20 and 21 February 2021. The performance of the candidates in the test will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Important Details Regarding IAF AFCAT Recruitment-
The candidates who aspire to get the job need to apply between the prescribed period of 01/12/2020 to 30/12/2020.
How To Apply Online For IAF Recruitment-
- The candidates who have made sure that they are eligible, need to fill the application form on www.afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT.
- Pay the application fee through online mode only.
- Upload the credentials required and submit the application form before the last date.