SBI Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India is known as a superior bank among all public and private sector banks in the Indian Banking Sector. In order to tackle the increasing burden in various branches across the country, the State Bank of India decides to hire candidates on Apprentices vacancies that are 8500.
The candidate must submit a complete online application by December 10, 2020. To get more of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020, please follow the below-specified article carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||State Bank of India|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Across India|
|Last Date To Apply||10th December 2020|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details-
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s from the recognized college are eligible for Apprentice Vacancies.
Age Criteria: Specified age for SBI Apprentice 2020 is 20-28 years.
Application Fee: The candidates must pay Rupees Three hundred from GEN/OBC and EWS category while SC/ST and PWD are not required to pay charges.
Pay Scale: Monthly payment made to the selected aspirant for Apprentice post is :
- Rupees 15000/- p.m. – in 01st year.
- Rupees 16500/- p.m. – in 02nd year.
- Rupees 19000/- p.m. – in 03rd year.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on the following two factors :
- Online Written Test.
- Local Language Test.
Important Details Regarding SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021-
This test will consist of 100 marks covering the following subjects i.e. General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude. The exam will be of 100 marks of one hour with the negative marking of one fourth for each wrong question.
Local Language Test:
Aspirants will undergo a language test except for those candidates who had studied the concerned language in their 10th or 12th curriculum.
Candidates must have particular criteria in terms of his/her medical fitness as per the specification of the state bank.
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021-
- Candidate must log on to official platform at htttps://www.sbi.co.in.
- Put the relevant details in the columns given in the application form.
- Upload the credential that is necessary within the specified size.
- Pay the fees and click on final submit.
- Take out a print of the application form for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application to any address.