Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Applicants looking forward to starting their career in the Army have good news this time. Indian Army released the notification regarding the Short Service Commission (NT) Course on their official website. The applicants to garb their seats for this post can register themselves by filling the application form. The applicants can submit the application form by the 4th of June 2021.
All the necessary details about this course mentioned in the below paragraph. Kindly read out it carefully.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Short Service Commission (NT) Course|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.06.2021|
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021: Important Details
- Men: 06 posts
- Women: 02 posts
The bachelor’s degree holders in law can deposit their application form for the post. To get more details open the official website.
The age limit for this is 21-27 years of age. Nominees who lie between this age group can apply for the vacancy.
The organization provides the salary as per the posts. The details are as follow:
- Lieutenant – Rs. 56100-177500/- (Level 10)
- Major – Rs. 69400-207200/- (Level 11)
- Colonel – Rs. 130600-215900/- (Level 13)
- Major General – Rs. 144200-218200/- (Level 14)
- Captain – Rs. 61300-193900/- (Level 10 B)
- Lieutenant Colonel – Rs. 121200-212400/- (Level 12A)
- Brigadier – Rs. 139600-217600/- (Level 13A)
The selection will be based on the Interview, Medical Examination, and Merit List.
Official Website: Check the official website @www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for any details.
Steps To Apply Online For Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021
- Firstly, open the official website by a tap on the ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ option.
- Then tap on the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Check out all the terms and conditions and then start filling in the details.
- Maintain its one hard copy with you for future need.
Important Links to Consider for Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2021:
|Link of Website||Find Here|
|Notification Pdf||Find Here|
|Link to Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Check out the official website timely to get the updates.