JSSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2022: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, known as JSSC, has published a notification for the recruitment of Clerk and Stenographer posts. The Jharkhand govt has issued the recruitment notice for 991 vacant seats, and these vacant seats are meant to be filed in the year 2022. All the aspiring nominees who are preparing hard for govt jobs should see the dates to fill the JSSC application form, from 20 May 2022 to 19 June 2022. Dear competitors, get all the other details related to JSSC recruitment 2022 below.
JSSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Board Name||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Official Website Link||http://jssc.nic.in/|
|Posts Name||Clerk, Stenographer|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19.06.2022|
Table of Contents
JSSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Clerk/Computer Operator- 353 Vacancy
- Steno–27 Vacancy
- Clerk/Welfare Dept- 104 Vacancy
- Clerk/Labour & Skill Dept- 144 Vacancy
- Clerk/Commerce-97 Vacancy
- Clerk/Labor Planning Dept-77 Vacancy
- Clerk/Under Employment State Insurance Scheme-36 Vacancy
- Clerk/Transport Dept- 104 Vacancy
- Clerk/Mines Zeology Dept-45 Vacancy
- Clerk/Transport Dept –05 Vacancy
The contenders who have the certificates of 10th class and 12th class or equivalent qualifications from any acknowledged Board/School/University can fill out the JSSC application form.
The aspirants must have their ages between 18 years to 40 years for applying for JSSC recruitment.
The JSSC board has predefined rounds to select Clerks & Other posts contenders. The rounds will be
- A Written Exam
- A Typing Exam
- For General/OBC Contenders- Rupees 100
- For SC/ST Contenders- Rupees 50
All the selected nominees are also liable to attractive salary packages with other benefits.
Steps to Observe To Apply Online for JSSC Jharkhand Recruitment 2022
- Proceed to the JSSC website’s advertisement section and read the instructions/rules carefully given there.
- First, finish the JSSC registration process and generate your JSSC unique id and password.
- Fill out the JSSC application form with your name/age/degree marks, and upload a photo/sign/certificate.
- Submit the JSSC application fee and form before the last date.
Note: The examination will be on 26 June 2022 for JSSC Jharkhand recruitment 2022.