PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board is recruiting individuals for the 107 seats of the Excise & Taxation Inspector. The talented aspirants can duly submit their Punjab State SSB recruitment 2022 application form to apply for the post. Full details related to Punjab State SSB recruitment 2022 are discussed in the article below.
PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board
|Excise & Taxation Inspector
|Last Date to Apply Online
PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Important Details
- Excise & Taxation Inspector-107 Vacancy
The applicants must clear their Graduation from the recognized college to become eligible for the post.
The age limit set by the organization to apply for this post is 18-37 years. The nominees above this age limit or below cant apply for these vacancies.
The organization charges the application fees as per the category.
- General candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Ex-Serviceman: Rs.200/-
- SC/BC/EWS: Rs.250/-
- PH candidates: Rs.500/-
The salary for these vacancies will be available once the Punjab State SSB organization releases the official notification.
Also, Check the Latest Notification JSSC Recruitment 2022
The PSSSB will solely select the applicants based on the Written Exam and interview.
Official Website: Visit the official website of the organization @www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
Steps To Apply Online For PSSSB Recruitment 2022
- First, open the apply online details from the below detailss.
- Go through form the application form details and then start filling it out.
- Write all the asked details into it very clearly.
- Then attach the certificates/documents with the application form.
- Attach one colored pp and digital signature with it.
- Then pay the application fees and keep its receipt for the emergence use.
- Read out the filled details once and submit your form.
- Starting date to fill out the PSSSB application form: 23rd May 2022
- Ending date to fill out the PSSSB application form: Available Soon
Note: Before the last date, the application forms are not accepted at any cost.