KVK Recruitment 2021: Krishi Vigyan Kendra is accepting the applications into the offline mode for the Assistant post. The seats for this post are very limited in number. The interested person can check out the full details and submit their application form by the 11th July 2021.
KVK Recruitment 2021: High Points
|Name of the institution||Krishi Vigyan Kendra|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||11.07.2021|
KVK Recruitment 2021: Necessary Details
- Assistant post – 01 vacancy
The applicants who owned their bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university can apply for the post.
The maximum age limit to apply for the Assistant post is 27 years of age. The reserved category nominees will get some age relief from the KVK.
The OBC/General category applicants have to pay Rs.1000/-, and the Females/ SC/ST category is free from the application fees.
The hired campaigner will get the Level 06 salary from the department.
The KVK will be made the selection based on the Personal Interview and Written Exam.
Official Website: Once open the KVK official website @www.taralabalukvk.com
Steps To Apply Offline For KVK Recruitment 2021
- At first, carefully read out the details of the notification.
- Then get the application form from the below link.
- Fill in all the details into the application form appropriately.
- Join the demanded certificates into the application form rightly also attach the receipt of the application form payment.
- Now make the signature into the given column and also attach one pp.
- Finally, submit your application form to the organization’s address.
Address: The Secretary, Taralabalu Rural Development Foundation, ICAR-Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Kadalivana, LIC Colony Layout, BIET College Road, Davanagere – 577004, Karnataka.