Indian Government Mint is hiring educated and talented applicants for the Engraver-III, Supervisor post. The vacancies available for this post are 07. The willing aspirant can be sent their application form on or before the 20th of July 2021. For more details, check out the below article and apply for the post.
IGM Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Organization Name||Indian Government Mint|
|Posts Name||Engraver-III, Supervisor|
|Last Date to Apply Online||20.07.2021|
IGM Recruitment 2021: Important Details
To apply for this post, the persons have to clear their Graduation in Fine Arts and Post Graduation in English/ Hindi from the reputed university.
The department will set the age limit separately to apply for every post. The details are as follow:
- Supervisor: 18-30 years of age.
- Engraver III: 18-28 years of age.
- The organization also gives relief to the age limit to the selected category.
- For GEN/OBC applicants: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.200/-
The IGM will give attractive remuneration to the recruited candidates. The information is:
- Supervisor: Rs. 27600 – Rs.95910/-
- Engraver III: Rs. 23910 – Rs.85570/-
The IGM will conduct an online exam for the final selection. Based on the Online exam result list, the selection will be made.
Official Website: Once open, the organization official wbeiste @www.igmkolkata.spmcil.com for more updates.
Steps To Apply Online For IGM Recruitment 2021
- At first, open the official website of the IGM.
- Then tap at the New Registration option form there.
- Complete the registration process carefully.
- Then enter the full information into the application form.
- Upload the asked documents in it.
- Review the enter details once and pay the fees.
Necessary Links to Check out for IGM Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: For more information, applicants can check the organization’s official website.